Online SBHC CommunitySBHC professionals from across the state asked for an information sharing hub to connect their work, share resources, and engage with their peers. We responded with a customized, private, social network. This new online community for SBHC professionals is live and ready for your participation.
About the community:
- After receiving your invitation and setting up your account, you can login below.
- Users have personal profiles with the option of uploading both a profile photo and a cover photo.
- Members can post status updates, photos, stories, resources, or links, and start discussion threads.
- The homepage features "Share Your Story Blog" - help us help you bring your work to life!
- Content is moderated by OSBHA staff.